How can I contact you directly?
For general doubts about orders, social engagement (press, new ideas, features, partnerships) or any other matters, use firstname.lastname@example.org. We're always available to answer your questions and provide you with useful tips on how to take care of your family members.
We also truly value when you get in touch with us with new ideas, positive feedback or suggestions for improvement.
Can I choose the plants I’m adopting?
We curate specific plants that will give you specific benefits, so you can choose the package that better fits what you're looking for in each moment.
In our Surprise Family, there’s a surprise factor. Plants will be carefully picked by us. We don’t repeat plants, although you may find different ones within the same species.
Can I gift one of your products?
All of them! Plant Families, isolated plants, flowers and bundles can become lovely personalized gifts. Just let us know the delivery address and write a lovely message at the end of the order, and we’ll prepare a cute gift card to make it extra special. You’re about to make someone’s life brighter!
When and how will I receive my delivery?
You can pick up your order for free at our physical shop, at Travessa da Tapada 10 (Alcântara, Lisbon), once you get a notification saying your order is ready to be picked up; or we can deliver it at your door for 4,80€ or for free for orders above 39€.
We deliver in Portugal mainland every week. Orders are processed within 5 business days, so you may receive it the week after you order it, but we’ll always notify you beforehand, once the order leaves our shop or once it's ready for you to pick it up. We make up to 2 delivery attempts - after that, we will need to recharge you for a third attempt (and we don't accept order cancelations after payment).
Although different packages and locations have different delivery costs, we’re committed to keep a standard value and we pay the difference for you. In the end, we want you to be happy and focused on your plant buddies, and reduce non-related costs as much as possible.
- If there's a stormy weather, or less than ideal conditions, we may change your delivery date and we'll inform you!
- We’re working hard to reduce shipping costs. This depends mainly on how fast we’ll be able to grow - so we are counting on you!
How do cancellation and returns work at curae?
Simple! We want you to be happy and adopting a plant is a very serious moment.
Your order will be processed once we get the payment confirmation. After payment, we hope you understand we can't accept cancellations because, to meet our delivery times, we start packing your new buddy right after the payment confirmation.
Did your plant arrived damaged? Ups! It’s very uncommon but it can happen. In this case, please take a photo within 2 days of receiving it and email us the details along with your order number (email@example.com).
You didn’t like your plant? We make an effort to provide accurate info on our website and we update our curation based on customer feedback. Unfortunately, in this case we don’t accept returns on plants.
- Products availability: If the stock of a product you ordered is temporarily out of stock, or the product you ordered has run out, we will inform you by email/phone we will give you a new approximate date to deliver the product and ask you if you prefer to cancel your order with no cost. We'll always make our best to send all your order at once (in case of several products), but if some are delayed we won't compromise the delivery of those available.
- Pricing: All products include VAT (6% in case of plants). We may change the pricing according to market standards. The website is updated every day so errors may occur - in case it occurs with your order, we will let you know and let you cancel your order.
- Cancelation on our side: We have the right not to process orders in the following scenarios: 1) payment for order not received in the bank account (payment confirmation is not enough), 2) incomplete / incorrect order information; 3) the product is no longer available; 4) product price/information error; 5) the client didn't show up for delivery more than twice.